- GoFan Ticket Transfers work as ticket sharing.
- When you "transfer" a ticket from GoFan, a public link is created with access to the selected tickets.
- Once this link is created, the ticket is marked as "transferred," regardless of if that link was actually shared.
- This ticket is still accessible and usable from your GoFan account or original order confirmation.
- Sharing of the ticket transfer link is done directly from your device (copying, email, text, etc) and can be sent as many times as you need, but anybody with access to this link will be able to use/redeem the ticket.
- If you need to send the link again or to a different person, you can "transfer" the ticket again to bring up the link.
- Transferred tickets will not show up in the recipient's GoFan account and must be accessed through the link.
How to Transfer Tickets
1. Access your tickets on GoFan.co via your email confirmation or by logging into your GoFan account using browser or app
2. You can select Transfer on the event under View my tickets
Or you can select View my tickets and then select Transfer at the top right
3. Select tickets you would like to transfer (you also have the option to select Transfer All in the top right corner) and then select Transfer Tickets at the bottom of the screen.
4. You will have the option to copy the link, open the link in a new tab, message (text) or email the ticket link to another person.
Note: Transferred tickets will not show up in the recipient's GoFan account and must be accessed through the link.
Accepting a Ticket Transfer
Ticket transfers must be accessed through the ticket transfer link. These tickets will not appear in your (the recipient's) GoFan account.
Anybody with access to the ticket transfer link will be able to use or further share the ticket.