Order confirmation and tickets for guest checkouts using Apple Pay or Google Pay will be sent to the email address configured with your Apple Pay or Google Pay account.
Once a purchase is made, the purchase tickets cannot be updated to a new email address. If you need access to those tickets, you can find the "View Tickets" link from that email address or create a GoFan account using that email.
If you do not have access to your Apple Pay or Google Pay email address, please contact our Customer Service team to assist you with obtaining your Order Confirmation and Tickets.
When reaching out to the team, please include:
- Email address from your Apple Pay or Google Pay account
- Last 4 of card
- Charge amount
- Name of Event
- Order Number (if you have it)
Here is how to update or view your email address for Apple Pay if needed:
Go to: Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay – click “Email” under the heading "Transaction Defaults". Then you will be able to edit or add an email address.
To change or add a payments contact to the payments profile, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Payments profile.
- Click Settings.
- Under "Payments users," click Manage payments users.
- To change a user’s notification settings, click the user's name. To add an email address to a user’s contact record, next to "Contact details," click Edit.
- Next to "Email preferences," click Edit.
- To change the type of emails you want the user to get about the payments profile, click Type.
- To let the user get all payments email and to act as the primary contact if Google has questions regarding the payments profile, select Primary contact.
- Click Save.